I believe that dog ownership should be a pleasure, and that households with canine companions should be happy and harmonious for all family members – furry or otherwise! I am committed to helping families achieve and maintain this furever. I have always been passionate about animals, growing up I could always be found outside with our family dogs, or helping out on the local farms. I have over ten years work experience in a variety of animal related settings including rescues, rehoming shelters and wildlife sanctuaries. I have shared my life with dogs for over ten years and currently have an adorable German Shepherd and Chihuahua duo.
A little about me, I am a force free, science-based trainer. This means that I do not use fear, intimidation or pain to control dogs. I prefer to train dogs, and their owners, using kind, effective, and cruelty free methods, with lots of focus on encouraging good manners and empowering dogs to making good choices in life.
- Animal Star Awards nominee for Behaviourist of the Year 2023
- Dog Parkour UK Display Team Member at Crufts 2020
- Certified Dog Parkour UK Instructor
- Appointed Behaviourist for Bedlington Terrier Rescue Foundation
- BSc Animal Conservation Science, University of Cumbria
- HND Animal Management, Northumberland College
- Advanced Canine First Aid and CPR
- Proud sponsor of Yellow Dog UK
- Platinum Member of the Pet Professional Network
- Associate Member of the International Companion Animal Network
- Proud friend of INTODogs
If you feel that you and your furry friend could use some help and guidance, drop me a line!