6 luxury en-suite glamping pods and 1 x en-suite budget pod providing, warm comfortable accommodation (with underfloor heating for the cooler months); home from home comforts, within a tranquil rural setting; a real back to nature holiday experience surrounded by woodlands, walks a range of wildlife and extensive rural views.
We are situated only one mile from the nearest public house (The Bridge End Inn) which can be accessed via footpaths of which there is one that starts directly opposite our site. We are only 2 miles from Dalston village centre; with a bus service and train station to access Carlisle City centre and the Western Lake District. Easy access to the Northern Lakes. By car its approximately 10 minutes to Caldbeck, 35 minutes to Keswick, Derwentwater, Whinlatter Forest Park, Ullswater, Pooley Bridge and Aira Force.
- Luxury camping accommodation at an affordable price sleeping up to 4 persons. (Maximum adult occupancy x 2)
- Theraputic jet spa Hot Tubs on all cabins.
- Free car parking for ONE vehicle per cabin.
- Free Wifi - but we don't have superfast fibre broadband. Don't expect miracles!!
- Fire pit & BBQ hire - Disposable BBQ's are not allowed on site due to high fire risk.
- Provision for well behaved dogs kept off the furniture, on leads, under full control and ensuring all dog waste is disposed of correctly.